Where we began
Our CEO Susan Toft started as our very first Laundry Lady on the Gold Coast in 2012 so that she could leave behind her corporate career, and work from home spending more time with her young kids.
Her goal was to create a business where she would never miss her son’s sports day, while helping families find the end of their laundry basket. The Laundry Lady now supports other women and men to do the same by employing a team of independent contractors who work from their own homes. We are passionate about supporting our contractors to achieve their work life balance goals.
Is to deliver timely and quality laundry services at the click of a button through our flexible work at home network of Laundry Ladies and Lads.
Is to save people time, one laundry basket at a time.
- We create time and flexibility both for ourselves as contractors and for our customers.
- We are obsessed with our commitment to our customers.
- We are professional, we are driven.
- We care about our communities.
- We deliver local, we build national.
- We are business owners, we are a team.
We are building our business nationally throughout Australia. As we expand we are always looking for new contractors in all areas.
Find out more about joining our team.