** Updated 18 July 2021 **
As the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions and response changes from State to State, we will endeavour to update you on our policies.
*Important information for our customers in NSW, VIC & and QLD*
The Laundry Lady will continue to operate as an essential service, with extra precautions in place. All pickups and deliveries during the lockdown period must be contactless. Some bookings will need to be cancelled or postponed and customers will be contacted if this is the case. If you or a member of your household is currently in quarantine or isolation we cannot service you. If you are awaiting test results for COVID we can not service you until you have a negative test. Please advise us immediately if this is the case and we can reschedule your booking. Our Laundry Ladies and Lads will wear masks during this period as required by NSW, VIC and QLD Health.
After the 17th July announcement in Greater Sydney, our contractors are Authorised workers, meaning they can continue to provide pickup and delivery services, however these must be contactless, and our contractors will not enter any residential addresses, laundry must be left outside for collection. As our contractors work from home, we are able to stay open.
Contactless pickup and delivery is available in all areas, contact your local Laundry Lady or Lad to organise.
Our services continue to be operational in all current service areas.
Our Laundry contractors are operating under strict hygiene practices and will continue to follow all of the procedures as outlined below:
- Washing hands regularly
- Carrying Hand Sanitiser in their cars and regularly using after pickup and deliveries
- Wearing disposable gloves whilst handling washing and throw these out after every washing job
- Offering hot washes instead of cold washes if customer requires it
- If a contractor or member of their household gets sick, is in quarantine or is awaiting test results for COVID-19 they will cease working immediately for 14 days or until all clear
- Wear masks in areas that are required to do so by the State’s health department.
- Contact details of all customers are kept on file if any contact tracing needs to occur.
We ask that all customers follow and agree to these policies when booking laundry services with us:
- If you or anyone in your household, business or close network becomes sick with COVID-19, is in quarantine, isolation, or is awaiting test results for COVID-19, that you let us know and cancel your booking immediately. You may rebook your service with us only after you and all members of your household have been given the all clear.
- Please limit face to face contact with our laundry contractors wherever possible by leaving your laundry at your front door or a specified location for pickup – if you live in or regularly frequent a declared hotspot or area where a public health advisory has been issued please take extra precautions by following contactless pickup and delivery.
We will continue to operate while it is safe to do so and we are following advice from Australian Government and State Health Departments during this time.
If you have any concerns please contact email@example.com.