** Updated 28 September **
As the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions and response changes from State to State, we will endeavour to update you on our policies.
** Important information for our Melbourne customers **
As of 28th September, we will resume operations in Melbourne metropolitan area. All pickups and deliveries will be contactless, we ask customers to leave their laundry for collection at the front door and provide a suitable hanging space for return delivery. Bookings can now be made online throughout Melbourne.
Our services continue to be operational in all other areas including Bendigo in Victoria and in all service areas of Queensland.
Our Laundry contractors are operating under strict hygiene practices and will continue to follow all of the procedures as outlined below:
- Washing hands regularly
- Carrying Hand Sanitiser in their cars and regularly using after pickup and deliveries
- Wearing disposable gloves whilst handling washing and throw these out after every washing job
- Offering hot washes instead of cold washes if customer requires it
- If a contractor or member of their household gets sick or is awaiting test results for COVID-19 they will cease working immediately for 14 days or until all clear
- Wear masks in areas that are required to do so by QLD Health or VIC Health. At this stage that includes Melbourne metropolitan area and Bendigo in Victoria.
- Contact details of all customers are kept on file if any contact tracing needs to occur.
We ask that all customers follow and agree to these policies when booking laundry services with us:
- If you or anyone in your household, business or close network becomes sick with COVID-19, or is awaiting test results for COVID-19, that you let us know and cancel your booking immediately. You may rebook your service with us only after you and all members of your household have been given the all clear.
- Please limit face to face contact with our laundry contractors wherever possible by leaving your laundry at your front door or a specified location for pickup – if you live in or regularly frequent a declared hotspot or area where a public health advisory has been issued please take extra precautions by following contactless pickup and delivery.
- All pickups and deliveries in Melbourne metropolitan area will be fully contactless.
We will continue to operate while it is safe to do so and we are following advice from Australian Government, VIC Health and QLD Health during this time.
If you have any concerns please contact email@example.com.