Coming on board as a Laundry Lady or Lad means you will receive ongoing training and support from an established brand – you get the big business backing plus flexibility in your work days and hours.
Laundry Lady is now recognised as Australia’s fastest-growing mobile laundry service. It offers a pickup and delivery laundry service to homes and businesses across its network of independent contractors.
CEO Susan Toft, who founded the business in 2012 with a vision to save people time – one laundry basket at a time, explains that business experience isn’t a prerequisite.
“We offer a streamlined onboarding process where we take applicants through the stages of setting up their business and completing online training modules,” Susan says.
“Customers then book through the Laundry Lady website and pickups are allocated to our team of Laundry Ladies and Lads via location and availability,” she says.
The scaleable, city-by-city approach has seen Laundry Lady establish a strong presence on the Australian business scene, garnering numerous accolades, generating high-profile media attention, and facilitating expansion into New Zealand.
Join Laundry Lady’s national team – all you need is a positive attitude, top customer service skills, and willingness to master the ironing!
Unlike other costly franchise systems, Laundry Lady’s independent contractor model offers a low-risk, low-cost business opportunity for busy mums, dads, career-changers, or those looking for a profitable side hustle.
“We have a 200-plus strong team of Contractors working Australia wide,” Susan says, adding that this number is continuing to grow weekly. “We have the marketing in place, so you can hit the ground running.”
Due to increased demand for next-day, affordable mobile laundry services in both metro and regional locations, Susan says Laundry Lady is now looking for even more team members.
“Applications are open in all states and territories. You don’t have to love laundry, but you may be seeking a better work-life balance and to earn some additional income.”
With cost of living pressures on the rise, it’s no wonder more and more Aussies are turning to work from home ideas like The Laundry Lady.
Those interested in applying (Ladies AND Lads!) are encouraged to head to Laundry Lady’s Join the Team page.
What are the benefits of a work from home business like The Laundry Lady?
Here’s a quick snapshot of some of the benefits of a work from home business.
- Established brand: Benefit from an established brand and recognised name – we’ve been in the business since 2012 and have a number of nationally-recognised awards under our belt. Laundry Lady was named Trades & Service (large business) winner at the 2022 Sunshine Coast Business Awards, and was a finalist in Telstra’s Best of Business Awards in 2023 for Outstanding Growth.
- Proven business model: The work from home model is seeing most contractors earning between $300 and $3,000 per week.
- Training and support: Receive training and ongoing support from a Head Office team. We are a digitally-driven business, with online resources and video tutorials for Contractors.
- Marketing assistance: Our marketing team is across all social platforms – maintaining platforms and creating engaging content to attract new customers. We invest time and money into paid ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords.
- Reduced risk: Unlike some costly franchises, Laundry Lady only costs $499 to come on board. Your Starter Kit includes everything from laundry liquids and branded bags to a set of hand scales and car magnets – for branding on the go!
See more at www.laundrylady.com.au